Sunday, January 26, 2020

Surprise birthday untuk dia

Assalammualaikum

Hi to my first post in 2020! Today I feel like sharing about a small celebration I did for my bestfriend Zaki *. 
Ops! Before we go into that, I just wanted to update a bit about me. Currently I'm still in Malaysia menghabiskan sisa-sisa baki cuti semester. I'm going back to Aussie in less than a month. Cuti ni, I do not work at any place, dedicating this 2 month and a half holiday fully enjoying my free time at home doing nothing, and of course spending my time with my family and friends. Actually, I was thinking on how I won't have anymore FULLY FREE HOLIDAY like this when I'm working in the near future as I'm going to do internship next year inshaaAllah, and after that I'll have to work. That's why I decided to not do any serious thing this holiday since I'm heading to another stage of life soon!

Okay enough about me.

Few days ago, well specifically on 21st January 2020, I met Zaki again after a month and a half not meeting him! He decided to come home a bit later because he wanted to generate some income in Aussie. Okay btw, I made a little surprise for him sempena his birthday on 15th January (he came back to Malaysia on this date) and we basically were unable to meet each other until 21st. I was actually very excited to celebrate his birthday, a bit nervous too because I did not do anything special for him last year (Sebab waktu tu baru lagi bercinta so I taknak waste my effort for someone I tak tahu worth it or not haha *).

I did a lot of research finding the right presents to give him. Plus I wanted to do something a bit different on his birthday this time. I don't want it to be just meeting and giving him presents - you know basic things like that so by using my creativity cewahh I made a little game for him to find his presents!

So on 21st, I wanted to be the person who drives Zaki around. We met at mrt btho and to my surprise he brought a bouquet of baby breath and a perfume for me! 


Back to his story, (btw I decided to make this little game while we park at the pick-up area of mrt btho) I then gave him a paper bag containing his gifts! So in the paper bag, there is an envelope which contains 2 gift cards. I made these two gift cards by myself using whatever I have in my room haha I kinda like the outcome! So they look like this


And on top of the envelope, I placed a lot of crumpled colour papers - maybe just to make his gift more pleasing to the eyes?

The crumpled colour papers on top of the envelope
So in the first place, Zaki thought that the two gift cards were his only presents HAHAH * But even though he only got the gift cards, his smiling face really touched me! He looks really happy and keep on saying thankyou to me hahaha cute lah dia ni. Then *drumrollls* (this is when the fun starts!) I gave him a birthday card. So in that birthday card I wrote few sweet sentences for him but in the end:

" NOW LET'S PLAY A LITTLE GAME"

"Hint: All your birthday presents are in the paper bag!"

At first he was a bit clueless so I had to tell him that I'm giving him more than just gift cards so he need to search for them. That was when he thought of opening the crumpled colour papers I put in the bag. Note that some of the colour papers were written with the clue of where I placed his other presents and some of them are just plain papers. He then started to open the colour papers one by one. So on only three of the colour papers, I wrote the clue of which part of the car his presents are placed. They're basically just easy guessing game but it was fun seeing him thinking a bit more before getting the presents!

Answer: at the pocket of the passengers' seat
Answer: At under the seats of the passengers
Answer: Dashboard (the name of the hotel I stayed was Dashbox xD)
 He had difficulties answering the last one haha cuz it's something about me that he needs to recall *  Padahal I pergi hotel tu 2 weeks before je pun tak ingat haha luckily after a lot of wrong hotel names, the last one is correct! So yay he managed to find all other three of his presents. After taking some photos, we head to MyTown because Zaki decided to redeem his gift cards there. So I treated him Mohd Chan Dim Sum and Tiger milk tea as he requested. We then spent a bit more time there and do the gifts unwrapping in that mall. I super like MyTown because they provide a lot of chairs for visitors to seat around the mall hehe so we had no problem finding a nice spot to do the unwrapping. 

So the other three presents for Zaki are a watch, a 6 slots watchbox and a shirt of this favourite football club - Tottenham hotspur.


So glad we had a fun time together and he like his gifts! Hopefully this friendship last long, doakan yang baik2 :) Btw another reason I posted about this is to give some ideas to people who read my blog about what you can do to celebrate your friends hehe till then!

Sincerely by Amira Aina :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe thank you sayangg. Love all my presents. So lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete