Friday, September 16, 2022

I'm done with Uni! - Malaysian studying in Sydney Australia

 [I posted few posts on 2021 about my 2020 life! So here's a post about my 2021 life haha]

Hi to whoever still reads this!

Anywaysssss, LONG STORY SHORT I'M DONE WITH MY DEGREE!! hahaha

Basically 2021 is the year of me hustling for my final year = 4th year of degree! Sad part about it is I did it all online T_T I've been locked out and unable to enter Australia since they're not opening their borders to international students due to COVID. I mean eventhough we paid the same amount of uni fee (are you thinking what I'm thinking?) ugh so not fair. At least other countries allow their legal international student to enter right. 

Not going to rant more about that because at the end, I still completed my degree successfully. FIRST CLASS HONOUR YALL I'm so grateful, Alhamdulillah Praise to God for helping me throughout the journey, and of course to my parents who I owe a lot especially during my final year as I was being a free rider most of the time (read: clothes are washed for, food are always ready and aircond ON in the room all the way). 

The journey wasn't close to easy but I'm not going to focus on that since I also talked about it in a few posts in my blog already so here comes the happy photos! :>




Bachelor of Engineering Honours Biomedical Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
First Class Honours

Done & Dusted,
Amira

No comments:

Post a Comment